[efax-users] Re: False-negative return codes?

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002, James L. Morton wrote:

> Is there any reason wby, or known problem with, efax returning failed
> after a successful call?

I know that I experience this problem as a recipient.  I end up with three
copies of all junk faxes, and often ten copies of other faxes.
> [...] We asked if we could do a simple test w/ him, but he was very
> upset and refused - so we can't actually verify the problem.

If you are willing to call southern California, you are free to test with
me:  1-909-780-6973

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                            http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/