Re: [efax-users] Efax will not following symbolic links for serial device

Hi,

efax should be able to follow symbolic links.

I think you might need to mount the /dev/pts device with group
ownership of 'dialout' (after adding yourself to that group) and
give group r+w permissions.

The last entry in the following Ubuntu forum article:

says you can do this by using the following options to the
'martian_modem' command:

	martian_modem --daemon --user=root --group=dialout --mode=0660

--
Ed Casas  edc@xxxxxxx   http://www.cce.com