Re: [efax-users] efax ML / archive

Hi Emmanuel,

> I'm not sure to post to the right address here, I just
> subscribed to efax-users ML from cce.com webpage, but it wasn't
> clear to me what address to post to afterwards...

Yes, the ecartis documentation is very sparse.

As you've found out, postings should go to efax-users@xxxxxxxx

> Before annoying everyone with my efax config issue, I would
> like to know if it was possible to access efax mailing-list
> archives, has my problems may have a chance to have been issued
> and hopefully resolved by other users in the past ?

Sorry, there is no mailing list archive yet.  I will try to set
one up.

Your's is only the second (?) posting since the lists were set
up.  I have large number of FAQs but haven't finished organizing
and formatting it yet.  So ask away.

--
Ed Casas  edc@xxxxxxx   http://www.cce.com