[efax-users] Efax -

Hi,
  I am trying to integrate Efax application with our target board
developed on power PC controller and we are linux as OS.

We are using MT5600SMI embedded socket modem developed by Multitech systems.

We are getting a problem when we try to send data to modem, we are able to
dial and connect to the called fax machine but not able to send any data
to the modem.
We are not getting frame data from the called fax machine when "+FRH=3"
command is sent to request for frame data. return value of this function
is 3(which indicates time out)

Please suggest me how to proceed.

Thanks and Regards
Vijay

DISCLAIMER

âThe information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you"