Re: [efax-users] Auto answer

Bob,

I'm by no means an expert with Linux.  Have you looked at your efax.rc
file.  Debian puts it in /etc/efax.rc.  This file has to be setup
properly if you plan to use efax once the machine is up.  I have found
you need to reboot the machine before you see changes in efax.  Again,
there may be a better way, but that has been my experience, make a
change and reboot the box.

Hope this helps,

Todd Hausser